What games do you actually play?

Member Chat
199 Replies 45,979 Views
Being a gamer myself I empathize with what you are saying....Take a break from gaming for a while..pick up another hobby for a while....Believe me it helps!

This is going to be good!!

Yeah I have high hope for CD Project Red with Cyberpunk 2077, but not so much with Bethesda and their TES 6 but still hopefully they can redeem themselves after the mess they've done with Fallout 76. TES 6 better be awesome or the fans of the franchise will leave and Bethesda could be finished.
 
I'm currently playing this:
 
I'm currently playing this:
Do you enjoy it? Story wise its looking great tho.
 
used to play wow with my death knight never could find a fun group to play with no guild solo liked halloween had a trinket ring that made me change to look like other side.now all the games above playing around now with new tomb raider but i still like the older games feels that all
they do now is crafting every game i just want to shoot
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top