What games do you actually play?

Oten

Level 2
Verified
Mar 12, 2018
Being a gamer myself I empathize with what you are saying....Take a break from gaming for a while..pick up another hobby for a while....Believe me it helps!

This is going to be good!!

Yeah I have high hope for CD Project Red with Cyberpunk 2077, but not so much with Bethesda and their TES 6 but still hopefully they can redeem themselves after the mess they've done with Fallout 76. TES 6 better be awesome or the fans of the franchise will leave and Bethesda could be finished.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I'm currently playing this:

Reactions: Oten

Oten

Level 2
Verified
Mar 12, 2018
I'm currently playing this:
Do you enjoy it? Story wise its looking great tho.

Reactions: Venustus

Aggravatorx

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 30, 2013
used to play wow with my death knight never could find a fun group to play with no guild solo liked halloween had a trinket ring that made me change to look like other side.now all the games above playing around now with new tomb raider but i still like the older games feels that all
they do now is crafting every game i just want to shoot

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.