Advice Request What is your absolute favorite VPN-Service?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
I am now trying OPENVPN, not bad for free VPN service a little latency

1602760641840.png

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
@FireHammer Having two different VPNs installed, doesn't conflict with each other?
I ask this because I read:
" I always use a fresh install, so some other company's VPN leftovers aren't clogging up the system and possibly influencing results."

Reactions: Nevi

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
My friend said that if two VPNs are both well made, then installing both on Windows shouldn't make any problems considering you use one of them at a time.

Reactions: roger_m

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
@FireHammer Having two different VPNs installed, doesn't conflict with each other?
I ask this because I read:
" I always use a fresh install, so some other company's VPN leftovers aren't clogging up the system and possibly influencing results."

I have four different VPNs and no incompatibly problems.

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
No it have UDP, open VPN-TCP, iKEv2 and L2TP/IPsec (lower security) too. The Lightway is without a doubt the best protocol. At least on this computer. Before I used IKEv2, but Lightway smoked it.
Soon Lightway will have TCP protocol as well. Currently is in beta and only UDP.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.