What song/album are you listening to right now?

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
This is a band that was quite local to me back in the day, they had an enormous following in and around the Glasgow area, they were very anti-government (which was the Tories led by Maggie Thatcher at that time) and they sang about local issues that struck a chord with Scottish people but particularly Glaswegians. This particular song was one of my favourites that they sang, not particularly the lyrics but the tune :)

A little history of the Scheme guys if you are interested

Last edited:

BigWrench

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Happy Independence Day.....

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 230
  • salute.jpg
    salute.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
When I was 10, 1968, the academy award for the best song of the year was being announced and these were the final two.
This one won it and the second one was the runner up, such a different time but very formative.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.