What song/album are you listening to right now?

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I heard this whilst watching something last night and had to track it down. I think it is a beautiful song and a band i have never heard of (in my defence, i don't listen to music much) the notes the guy hits at about 1.38 min and later is quite spine chilling IMO, so i am sharing it with you and hope you enjoy it as much as i did, i've listened to it about 6 times in a row now :)

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
I heard this whilst watching something last night and had to track it down. I think it is a beautiful song and a band i have never heard of (in my defence, i don't listen to music much) the notes the guy hits at about 1.38 min and later is quite spine chilling IMO, so i am sharing it with you and hope you enjoy it as much as i did, i've listened to it about 6 times in a row now :)

Awesome share @Weebarra , I'm with you completely, a rare one :emoji_clap:
Really appreciate all the posts here you guys (y)

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Awesome share @Weebarra , I'm with you completely, a rare one :emoji_clap:
Really appreciate all the posts here you guys (y)

Thanks Bryan, this thread not only opens you up to new people but it can be educational too. :) Once i figured out the bands name, it led me to who/what The Boxer Rebellion was but whether my brain will actually remember it is a different story :unsure:

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
@Weebarra , for a gal that doesn't listen to music much you sure are surprising me, great group :eek:

LOL, i know, i never actively put a cd on to listen to but sometimes when browsing the web, i take a wee notion to listen to someone or i'm listening to one of the great shares that yous post then i become a "clicker" and we all know where that leads to ............. hours later, i resurface :)

This is a cover of Damien Rice's ' The Blowers Daughter' and a repost :emoji_v:

Wow, what a deep voice that girl has, i was unsure if it was a girl when i heard it :unsure:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.