What song/album are you listening to right now?

I

illumination

Thread author

There's no way out of here
When you come in
You're in for good
There was no promise made
The part you played
The chance you took

There are no boundaries set
The time and yet
You waste it still
So it slips through your hands
Like grains of sand
You watch it go
There's no time to be lost
You'll pay the cost
So get it right

When you come in
You're in for good

There never was an answer
There an answer
Not without listening
Without seeing

There are no answers here
When you look out
You don't see in
The part you played
The chance you took

When you come in
You're in for good

There never was an answer
There an answer
Not without listening
Without seeing

When you come in
You're in for good
There are no answers here
When you look out
You don't see in

The part you played
The chance you took

(There's no way out of here)
(When you come in)
(You're in for good)
(When you come in)
(You're in for good)
(There are no answers here)
(When you look out)
(You don't see in)
(When you come in)
(You're in for good)

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
LOL i can live with that, i'm pretty sure my significant other would mind me marrying you anyway... :D

I'm so glad we got that cleared up and there are no hard feelings (phew) and we can still be friends :) just don't tell Mrs @illumination :censored:

It took me a while to find that last video (not available in my country) but found it here and viewed it in the little pop up that appeared, yeah nice voice, catchy tune and a great video

Dave Matthews Band - Everyday Lyrics | MetroLyrics

I

illumination

Thread author
I'm so glad we got that cleared up and there are no hard feelings (phew) and we can still be friends :) just don't tell Mrs @illumination :censored:

It took me a while to find that last video (not available in my country) but found it here and viewed it in the little pop up that appeared, yeah nice voice, catchy tune and a great video

Dave Matthews Band - Everyday Lyrics | MetroLyrics
It is all good...

Speaking of Dave's voice, here is one that shows the true power of his vocals, he is very talented.. I hope you are able to view it...

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
@illumination, i managed to see that one. Not only a great voice but the geeetar skills were pretty neat too. I also think the venue choice was good, acoustically, it was perfect for this (y)

@upnorth, i listened to that with my eyes closed as the vidoe was distracting me from the music and i could hear it clearer (is it just me that does that, maybe i'm weird) but very powerful music which at times gave me butterflies in my tummy. :)

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
I agree @Weebarra and I suggest anyone to watch it in full screen. It's the icon left on the text " vimeo ". Pretty cleaver created and the music fits great. I love listen to things like this in headphones as it makes the whole experience much stronger and even I close my eyes many times when I listen to music. This thread is amazing. (y)

Here's another creation. Turn up the volym and use the full screen. ;):emoji_popcorn:

Music : "Hi-Finesse - Flux"

Last edited:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I agree @Weebarra and I suggest anyone to watch it in full screen. It's the icon left on the text " vimeo ". Pretty cleaver created and the music fits great. I love listen to things like this in headphones as it makes the whole experience much stronger and even I close my eyes many times when I listen to music. This thread is amazing. (y)

Here's another creation. Turn up the volym and use the full screen. ;):emoji_popcorn:

Music : "Hi-Finesse - Flux"

I gradually began to feel that 'Star Wars' is a musical movie. :)Fun sharing !!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.