What song/album are you listening to right now?

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
@brambedkar59 -- I don't find a Media button. 😞 Here's what I see, nada mas.......
View attachment 272065
When you are watching a youtube video, under the bottom of the video screen you will see a share button, click it and then click copy, then come to the post portal in the thread here and paste it. (y)

Edit: the second option is to right click on a spot in the web page that is inactive, must be inactive, when the menu come up click share, a window will appear, go to the top of the window and click copy link. Terrific video by the way, very worthy post. (y)

Last edited:

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
@brambedkar59 -- I don't find a Media button. 😞 Here's what I see, nada mas.......
View attachment 272065
Because of windows scaling it's hidden. Click on the 3 dots (more options) on right side of "insert image" button, u will find it there.

1673667239881.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.