It's good, worth watching.
Song: Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness (Imanbek Remix)
Video: SPECTRE [Car Chase Scene]
Thanks for the recommendation @brambedkar59.
Lana Del Rey - Born To Die:
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
It's good, worth watching.
Song: Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness (Imanbek Remix)
Video: SPECTRE [Car Chase Scene]
That has to be a mistake. There was nothing in that song that can even be remotely offensive.It was @Jonny Quest , I'm pretty sure, mysterious? One of the mods must have really hated it![]()
Yes I did, I added it to my library of fav songs. Ty
Artist: A. R. Rahman, Anuradha Sriram, Febi Mani, Annupamaa
Song: Dil se re (From the heart)
It was the last song in his multi-song post, that may have been why it was taken down, typically posting more than two songs is frowned upon, Johnny Quest was also a new member at that point, could have been a duplicate although I doubt that would matter, just thinking out loud. Moderating is a tricky business, they do mean well. With that I recommend reflecting on simpler times, this for exampleThat has to be a mistake. There was nothing in that song that can even be remotely offensive.
It was the last song in his multi-song post, that may have been why it was taken down, typically posting more than two songs is frowned upon, Johnny Quest was also a new member at that point, could have been a duplicate although I doubt that would matter, just thinking out loud. Moderating is a tricky business, they do mean well. With that I recommend reflecting on simpler times, this for example
This band is from Denmark. The sound is a bit like Toto meets Spandau Ballet. I quite like this. Solid AOR. Album release date is June 9th.
When you said Toto, that made sense, but I had to Google Spandau Ballet, as I didn't remember them until this, and then the light went on in my head![]()
You're absolutely right, regarding them and their sound and the song, Sarah.
I think that's why I forgot about them for the same reasons. For me, if it wasn't Led Zeppelin, Yes, The Eagles, etc I had a hard time with the "bubble gum" music. But now, I do appreciate the mellower sounds. I tend to like a lot of the female voices and pop jazz, not the kind that who knows where it's going, and they try to play every note in music in one song, type of jazz.I am a big Spandau Ballet fan now, but did not like them at all back in the 80's. I thought their GQ look was kind of a joke and did not care for that style of music at the time. I was much more into hard rock and some metal back then. I listen to Spandau a lot now though.
C.H.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes