What song/album are you listening to right now?

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
It was @Jonny Quest , I'm pretty sure, mysterious? One of the mods must have really hated it :D
That has to be a mistake. There was nothing in that song that can even be remotely offensive.

lol...I didn't realize it had been taken down.

@brambedkar59 I'm glad you enjoyed it :)
Yes I did, I added it to my library of fav songs. Ty :)
Lemme post it again.

The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald
Song by Gordon Lightfoot

Last edited:

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Artist: A. R. Rahman, Anuradha Sriram, Febi Mani, Annupamaa
Song: Dil se re (From the heart)

That made me remember, which I first heard years ago in the movie Bend It Like Beckham:

Tere Bin Nahin Lagda (Tere Bin) | Official Music Video | Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan | Prem & Hardeep:

"All time classic chartbuster from Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. An ode to love "" Tere Bin Nahin Lagda"" from Partners In Rhyme.

Song Name: Tera Bin Nahin Lagda
Music: Prem & Hardeep
Singers: Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Lyrics: Khawaja Pervaiz
Music Produced & Arranged By Prem & Hardeep
Vocals Recorded By Sameer - Tune Studio Mumbai
Mixed By Kam At Frantic Studios
Mastered By Naweed Ahmed At Whitfield Mastering London UK"

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
That has to be a mistake. There was nothing in that song that can even be remotely offensive.
It was the last song in his multi-song post, that may have been why it was taken down, typically posting more than two songs is frowned upon, Johnny Quest was also a new member at that point, could have been a duplicate although I doubt that would matter, just thinking out loud. Moderating is a tricky business, they do mean well. With that I recommend reflecting on simpler times, this for example 😶‍🌫️

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018

Jonny Quest

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
It was the last song in his multi-song post, that may have been why it was taken down, typically posting more than two songs is frowned upon, Johnny Quest was also a new member at that point, could have been a duplicate although I doubt that would matter, just thinking out loud. Moderating is a tricky business, they do mean well. With that I recommend reflecting on simpler times, this for example 😶‍🌫️

Good explanation :) Great video :)

• Applause
Reactions: Nevi and vtqhtr413

Jonny Quest

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
This band is from Denmark. The sound is a bit like Toto meets Spandau Ballet. I quite like this. Solid AOR. Album release date is June 9th.

When you said Toto, that made sense, but I had to Google Spandau Ballet, as I didn't remember them until this, and then the light went on in my head :) :) You're absolutely right, regarding them and their sound and the song, Sarah.

Captain Holly

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 23, 2021
When you said Toto, that made sense, but I had to Google Spandau Ballet, as I didn't remember them until this, and then the light went on in my head :) :) You're absolutely right, regarding them and their sound and the song, Sarah.

I am a big Spandau Ballet fan now, but did not like them at all back in the 80's. I thought their GQ look was kind of a joke and did not care for that style of music at the time. I was much more into hard rock and some metal back then. I listen to Spandau a lot now though.

C.H.

Jonny Quest

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
I am a big Spandau Ballet fan now, but did not like them at all back in the 80's. I thought their GQ look was kind of a joke and did not care for that style of music at the time. I was much more into hard rock and some metal back then. I listen to Spandau a lot now though.

C.H.
I think that's why I forgot about them for the same reasons. For me, if it wasn't Led Zeppelin, Yes, The Eagles, etc I had a hard time with the "bubble gum" music. But now, I do appreciate the mellower sounds. I tend to like a lot of the female voices and pop jazz, not the kind that who knows where it's going, and they try to play every note in music in one song, type of jazz.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.