Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Provided to YouTube by The Orchard Enterprises
Tuna Fish · Emiliana Torrini · Siggi Baldursson · Eg White
Love in the Time of Science
℗ 1999 One Little Independent Records
Released on: 1999-11-22
Producer: Roland Orzabal
Producer: Alan Griffiths
Auto-generated by YouTube.
About 10 pages ago I posted a song from this album. This is another one of my favorites as well.
To me, this is a good example of the mental issues this man was enduring, he was unengaged, uninspired and you could see it in his crew, they looked to be waiting for the next shoe to fall, typical of people with bi-polar disorder, and then the clincher was his grimace to the crowd at the end of the "performance", Bi-polar disorder is a dreadful predicament and that is what it is, a predicament, they are sadly incapable of making rational choices.
The live version a bit better.I am curious, which version do y'all like better, this live version or the music album version?
I'm filling in for Mr Quest today, It was "Joan Armatrading, Down to Zero"Hi Jonny,
I get "Video unavailable"What is the song title, please?
Thank you, Bryan!I'm filling in for Mr Quest today, It was "Joan Armatrading, Down to Zero"
Thank you for responding @wat0114.The live version a bit better.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes