• TorGuard VPN

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • IPVanish VPN

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other (Specify in thread)

Votes: 60 39.0%
  • Total voters
Airvpn

Just the open source client is enough for me to use airvpn + the future it has for windows. I trust there no log policy too and for what they stand. Realy nice forum too that most of the other providers simply miss.

simmerskool

Level 7
The thing about VPNs is one needs to research what kind of support they will receive for what they pay. The "highly rated" boutique VPNs such as IVPN or Mullvad don't provide support on a per-user basis.
Can't say I agree re IVPN. I've used (tried) several of vpns mentioned, and IVPN has been most stable and fastest. Rarely have issues, and when I had an issue, the support I received was aok. Do agree it is on the higher cost side, but for me the value has equaled the cost.

blackice

Level 9
Verified
Can't say I agree re IVPN. I've used (tried) several of vpns mentioned, and IVPN has been most stable and fastest. Rarely have issues, and when I had an issue, the support I received was aok. Do agree it is on the higher cost side, but for me the value has equaled the cost.
I’ve only had good experiences with IVPN, including great customer service on numerous occasions.

ZeroDay

Level 28
Verified
Malware Tester
I've just come across this article on the PIA blog and thought I'd share it here along with 2 links with further information for anyone interested:

Andrew999

Level 22
Verified
I'm currently on the market for a new vpn after 3 years of being with express. This guy has a good rationale take on the industry.

I have been watching his videos for years, yes he is a good reviewer.