• Xvirus Personal Guard 6 02.jpg
    Xvirus Personal Guard 6 02.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 412
Reactions: Dani Santos

Mr.NoName

Level 4
Verified
Feb 5, 2016
I don't really understand what you are trying to say however the issue with the bug posted above by @Mops21 is down to the GUI being designed for the English version and therefore the translation string exceeded past the characters from the English translation, therefore pushing parts of the word behind the button switch control. If the string wasn't pushed behind the control then it would have overlapped the button control instead, making the same bug but a bit differently (since then the switch control would have been in-accessible completely).

The solution would be to change the translated string so it's shorter and fits correctly as the original string (English version) does, or to increase the width of the control holding the additional controls (the settings) if another translation is being used so it fits correctly.
so I mean like when I make some GUI for some program in Visual Studio Like VB or C# I get some problems with the GUI in some PC the labels are small some big and even in some pc does not open this is what I am trying to sayQ.

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
@Mr.NoName

Please, you are getting a bit off topic. If you want to talk about programing there are threads for that or Private Messages.

Reactions: Wave

Mr.NoName

Level 4
Verified
Feb 5, 2016
Except he doesn't have the same problem with his "AV" because he doesn't own an AV product - Xvirus Personal Guard has never claimed to be an AV. It's an Anti-Malware product! ;)
Sorry my mistake """"Anti-Malware"""""" ! but at all i do not see any difference between this program - that is something like Anti Malware and AV but your point .
Good work with the latest Update !

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @ Dani Santos

Can you check these too please

Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.4.0 Bug 01: 1. Is the german word erstellen not fully visible. 2. Here the check boxes are not Gerde each other and the first two

Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.4.0 Bug 02: Is the german word not fully visible.

Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.4.0 Bug 04: Is the german word not fully visible.

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.4.0 Bug 01.jpg
    Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.4.0 Bug 01.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 479
  • Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.4.0 Bug 02.jpg
    Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.4.0 Bug 02.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 490
  • Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.4.0 Bug 04.jpg
    Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.4.0 Bug 04.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 434

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @Dani Santos

Can you check this please

Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.5.0 Bug 02: Is the german word erstellen not fully visible.

Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.5.0 Bug 01: I have cheanged this see into the red circle please

Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.5.0 Bug 03: After the update is this cheanged again to my bad

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.5.0 Bug 01.jpg
    Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.5.0 Bug 01.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 403
  • Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.5.0 Bug 02.jpg
    Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.5.0 Bug 02.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 416
  • Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.5.0 Bug 03.jpg
    Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.5.0 Bug 03.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 379
Reactions: Dani Santos

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Dani Santos have posted some news

If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost you to submit your product for the testing to AV-TEST/AV-Comparatives? I am interested in submitting Xvirus Personal Guard for testing in the future after some upcoming improvements and so I would like to know.

With best Regards
Mops21

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Hi @Dani Santos

Can you check this please

Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.5.0 Bug 02: Is the german word erstellen not fully visible.

Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.5.0 Bug 01: I have cheanged this see into the red circle please

Xvirus Personal Guard 6.0.5.0 Bug 03: After the update is this cheanged again to my bad

With best Regards
Mops21
It will be fixed in next version. Please If there is any more bugs report all the ones you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.