Votes: 13 17.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aseem mehta

Level 1
Verified
Feb 13, 2014
i use comodo dragon . earlier i used chrome but it always give the error "your preferences cannot be saved" after one or two weeks and all my bookmarks, addons and speed dial info gets deleted . Firefox is slow and hangs sometimes.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Pale Moon (a Firefox based 64-bit browser)
manmur, I too like Pale Moon x64, & often use the portable version. Other than a single hiccup indicating an upgrade cannot be performed as another version may open, & I should try again. It's a very fast & stable doppelganger to Firefox!:D
Firefox Nightly as of now.... Yandex was slowing down like chrome after a day of use.
Fantasy, Yandex does not perform with blistering speed for me on our XP either,:rolleyes: ..but I'd blamed this on my system.o_O
Oops!:oops: Maybe adding, or more likely removing, some of my extensions I find so hard to part with may make it skip a little faster,:p That & clearing the cache!;)

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
manmur, I too like Pale Moon x64, & often use the portable version. Other than a single hiccup indicating an upgrade cannot be performed as another version may open, & I should try again. It's a very fast & stable doppelganger to Firefox!:D

Fantasy, Yandex does not perform with blistering speed for me on our XP either,:rolleyes: ..but I'd blamed this on my system.o_O
Oops!:oops: Maybe adding, or more likely removing, some of my extensions I find so hard to part with may make it skip a little faster,:p That & clearing the cache!;)

Nothing really helps considering i have the best connection speed but every browser slows down and i keep searching for more browsers.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Nothing really helps considering i have the best connection speed but every browser slows down and i keep searching for more browsers.
Well, ..fortunately browsers are free,:) so you can try every single one without repeating as they are constantly changing & evolving, 'Nightly' too!:p Do keep us posted on how FF Nightly fares!;)

Reactions: Venustus

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Cats-4_owners-2,;)
Maxthon!

Umbra, is 150% Correct! Without question!:D
Thanks Moose!:) ..I am attempting to ..follow Umbra's & your "..Way of The Maxthon Cloud":cool: even as the portable version I wield currently performs at a level far less:confused: than it's untapped power promises ..somethingo_O.. (maybe some vitalizing extension, an adjustment, or maybe a tweak:oops:) shall be needed to :eek:awaken the fire of it's inner Dragon!;)
..and yet, still no one has voted for I.E., Microsoft will be disappointed.:( ;):p:D

Reactions: Venustus and yigido
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.