Votes: 13 17.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Cats-4_owners-2,;)

Give a couple of days! Everything has it good days and bad days!

Enjoy maxthon!

From the right side where google is, top right!
> Count 3 over and click
> go down to clear history!
> open
> Check ticks
> check tick on auto clear on exit.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I've been using Google Chrome which works well on both our Windows 8.1 & Linux lubuntu. Does Opera Next work well with lubuntu? (Thanks in advance):)

Reactions: Nico@FMA

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
I've been using Google Chrome which works well on both our Windows 8.1 & Linux lubuntu. Does Opera Next work well with lubuntu? (Thanks in advance):)

Opera itself does however if NEXT is working well i dunno, as i use Next alot but not on unbuntu.
However given opera's history of working great with linux distro's i assume it will be alright.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Opera itself does however if NEXT is working well i dunno, as i use Next alot but not on unbuntu.
However given opera's history of working great with linux distro's i assume it will be alright.
n.nvt, thank you!:) I shall try it; & use Huracan's Opera Next <link>. One thing which puzzled me this very morning, while on the lubunto version of Linux that's helping cure my addiction to XP, I'd noticed Google was "wearing" a cat theme I'd formerly used with Comodo Dragon browser when I was on XP. I no longer log onto XP which I think is partitioned. I <clicked> on "about Google Chrome" ..and nothing...happened.:confused: As I am as a duckling (fresh out of the Easter XP egg) whom doesn't know how to swim strongly in the waters of Linux, here's my 2 part question: 1) Is this bad or just a normal occurrence between sharing of Chromium/Webkit-like browsers? & 2) If it is 'bad', does having similar Chromium based browsers like Google (o_Osporting Comodo Dragon's theme from a scorned XP OS):rolleyes: & Opera Next, side by side, threaten to melt them into one confused :eek:Spumoni/Neopolitan flavoured browser?;):p:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Nico@FMA

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
n.nvt, thank you!:) I shall try it; & use Huracan's Opera Next <link>. One thing which puzzled me this very morning, while on the lubunto version of Linux that's helping cure my addiction to XP, I'd noticed Google was "wearing" a cat theme I've used on Comodo Dragon browser that was on XP. I no longer log onto XP which I think is partitioned. I <clicked> on "about Google Chrome" ..and nothing happened. As I am still a duck whom doesn't know how to swim very well in Linux, here's my 2 part question: 1) Is this bad or just a normal occurance between sharing of Chromium/Webkit-like browsers? & 2) If it is 'bad', does having similar Chromium based browsers like Google (o_Osporting Comodo Dragon's theme from a scorned XP OS):rolleyes: & Opera Next, side by side, threaten to melt them into one confused :eek:Spumoni/Neopolitan flavoured browser?;):p:D

Personally i did not have that problem, so i would not be able to comment on that based upon own exp.
However i assume that using the same browser engine onn a linux OS might cause a degree of difficulty.
But as i said i would not be able to tell you from my own exp.
I am sure that one of the other members might have tried this...

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Google Chrome Canary at the moment, v36. But the Omnibox has taken control over the normal Google Search boxes. :eek:

See, no search box on website. o_O
upload_2014-4-15_20-53-51.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.