• Other

Votes: 13 17.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Click the link and read the help section at the top right side of the web page. Just trying to be helpful. Let me know what you think? I hope that you enjoy,surfing the Internet with a little more privacy.:confused:

redstar22

Apr 14, 2014
FireFox
i found there have there anks and weeknesses so swichbetween the two though use
FireFox
as my main browser mostly

Neno

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 4, 2012
Internet Explorer 11, Opera and just installed Waterfox (x64). Anyone tested this browser (Waterfox)?

apaul

Level 2
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
I like mainly Firefox. But few websites can't be opened except IE that's why I use IE too.

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
I've been using Google Chrome browser, never had any problems, very fast and stable.
As a second alternative to Firefox from time to time I use ...

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

chrlshlmn

Level 1
Verified
Nov 12, 2013
Internet Explorer 11, Opera and just installed Waterfox (x64). Anyone tested this browser (Waterfox)?
Yes Its good I used for quite sometime,and now I'm currently trying cyperfox,builted similar to waterfox

kaljukass

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Undoubtedly, Sleipnir 5.2 ... 5.x (current is Sleipnir 5.2) and Maxthon (current is Maxthon 4.4.0.2000)

sleipnir_zps2f5dac08.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.