Beautiful Real-World Wallpapers

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I demand answers. Where did you guys learn to photograph like such a boss?!

I had a wonderful teacher ............... his name was Mr Google
toothless-chuckle-smiley-emoticon.gif
No seriously, i think that either the thread title is misleading or we are "bending" the rules :unsure:

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
I haven't taken a landscape photograph myself in more than 20 years, if I gave the impression the photos I posted were mine I apologize, all of them came from bing image search (which I use because it is more user friendly) except the one link I posted for show-Zi and that went to the Imgur site of the photographer. I am a wallpaper lover and have been forever, the hours I wasted hunting for really beautiful wallpapers I would be reluctant to admit. As I said earlier in this thread, I'll travel the world through photos, wallpapers as the odds of me traveling overseas are slim. All the photos I've posted were beautiful IMO, all real meaning not paintings or doctored to my knowledge, of the world or landscapes and usable as wallpaper, if not I noted it. Did anyone notice this horse moving? Jack named the thread and I like it but let's blame it on him anyway :emoji_v:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Coincidentally, my master is Mr. Google as well as @Weebarra . And like @BryanB , I have not taken pictures myself for the past few years. further. It was just a while ago that I noticed the existence of the tag 'User Artwork'.

I think that what is important in this thread is that the posted landscape actually exists.
maxresdefault  (1).jpg

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Wow, i was looking at the monster pictures again and i believe i saw them all. If you look closely you can see them. Nessie was quite easy to spot as he was wearing the Tam o' Shanter but Kussie and Issie (the distant cousins) are a bit shy but if you look closely you can just make them out :p
Issie.jpg Kussie.jpg Nessie.jpg

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.