I demand answers. Where did you guys learn to photograph like such a boss?!
I had a wonderful teacher ............... his name was Mr Google
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I demand answers. Where did you guys learn to photograph like such a boss?!
View attachment 191204
This lake has UMA's sighting information similar to Nessie of Loch Ness. From the name "Kussharo lake", that UMA is called "Kussie".
Nessie, is that your neighbour you know the loud one?![]()
BeautifulHow can one phenomenon produce such natural and electrifying beauty ? I would dearly love to see this spectacle one day :emoji_pray:
View attachment 191349 View attachment 191350 View attachment 191351 View attachment 191352 (all from my mate Mr Google)![]()
Wow, I noticed the appearance of UMA brothers who live apart now. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWow, i was looking at the monster pictures again and i believe i saw them all. If you look closely you can see them. Nessie was quite easy to spot as he was wearing the Tam o' Shanter but Kussie and Issie (the distant cousins) are a bit shy but if you look closely you can just make them out
View attachment 191238 View attachment 191239 View attachment 191240
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes