Beautiful Real-World Wallpapers

Member Chat
1,786 Replies 457,208 Views
I demand answers. Where did you guys learn to photograph like such a boss?!

I had a wonderful teacher ............... his name was Mr Google
toothless-chuckle-smiley-emoticon.gif
No seriously, i think that either the thread title is misleading or we are "bending" the rules :unsure:
 
I haven't taken a landscape photograph myself in more than 20 years, if I gave the impression the photos I posted were mine I apologize, all of them came from bing image search (which I use because it is more user friendly) except the one link I posted for show-Zi and that went to the Imgur site of the photographer. I am a wallpaper lover and have been forever, the hours I wasted hunting for really beautiful wallpapers I would be reluctant to admit. As I said earlier in this thread, I'll travel the world through photos, wallpapers as the odds of me traveling overseas are slim. All the photos I've posted were beautiful IMO, all real meaning not paintings or doctored to my knowledge, of the world or landscapes and usable as wallpaper, if not I noted it. Did anyone notice this horse moving? Jack named the thread and I like it but let's blame it on him anyway :emoji_v:
 
Wow, i was looking at the monster pictures again and i believe i saw them all. If you look closely you can see them. Nessie was quite easy to spot as he was wearing the Tam o' Shanter but Kussie and Issie (the distant cousins) are a bit shy but if you look closely you can just make them out :p
Issie.jpg Kussie.jpg Nessie.jpg
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top