Internet or Total Security 2020-21
In-depth Comparison

Brahman

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2013
If I ever want to spend my money on a paid security product I surely will go for Kaspersky. I have never paid for security software yet and I have no plans to do so in the near future. I am content with my existing security software ( Symantec endpoint security) which is free of cost.

RansomwareRemediation

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2020
I dont like Kaspersky, uses a lot of cpu, crashes in games for example, legue of legends, slow my internet conection. Dont like advanced desinfection and dont like the protections vs scripts. I prefer Bitdefender for some reason, uses more ram but is very light on the system, the desinfection is better, and better protection vs scripts. This is my experience vs Kaspersky and Bitdefender.
And dont like Eset because the protection vs Unknow malware is not good.
Sorry my english is so so.
Thanks.

peterfat11

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
my vote goes to kaspersky. Although it has some cons. But it had a very good detection rate, useful tools(such as a damage cleanup, roll back, create password protected area, and local backup, and a lot more), and not very heavy on system resources. It's app got a clean look, and very organized. The scanning spped is not that fast but not too slow. It also comes with a strong firewall.
some cons are that its vpn is slow and have a limit, its password manger is the same

ZeePriest

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 2, 2020
my vote goes to kaspersky. Although it has some cons. But it had a very good detection rate, useful tools(such as a damage cleanup, roll back, create password protected area, and local backup, and a lot more), and not very heavy on system resources. It's app got a clean look, and very organized. The scanning spped is not that fast but not too slow. It also comes with a strong firewall.
some cons are that its vpn is slow and have a limit, its password manger is the same
can you list the cons please

peterfat11

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
can you list the cons please

didn't I list it?
pro:
a very good detection rate
damage cleanup tool
roll back feature
local backup
create password protected area
not very heavy on system resources
app have a very clean look

con:
vpn is slow and have a limit(you needs to pay)
password manger needs you to pay again

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.