oldschool

Level 53
Verified
i don`t understand why they take so much time to fix sync option.
I know they are overhauling Sync.

Maybe they're also distracted with all the problems with Rewards feature. Lots of issues on their forum. And while this is happening there are others complaining about lack of, or broken basic features, e.g. granular cookie exceptions like Edge and Chrome. I see this tug of war on the Brave Community between the flood of users with issues and the same 4 or 5 support folks. It's a shame because it is a very good, but for now very basic browser.

Eslam Gamal

Level 3

Maybe they're also distracted with all the problems with Rewards feature. Lots of issues on their forum. And while this is happening there are others complaining about lack of, or broken basic features, e.g. granular cookie exceptions like Edge and Chrome. I see this tug of war on the Brave Community between the flood of users with issues and the same 4 or 5 support folks. It's a shame because it is a very good, but for now very basic browser.
thanks for the information.

pablozi

Level 24
Verified
Trusted

It's a shame that they use their limited resources to implement crap like Binance widget instead of focusing on issues first.

9724anon7537

Level 2