Brave Nightly releases and discussion

oldschool

Level 81
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
i don`t understand why they take so much time to fix sync option.
I know they are overhauling Sync.

Maybe they're also distracted with all the problems with Rewards feature. Lots of issues on their forum. And while this is happening there are others complaining about lack of, or broken basic features, e.g. granular cookie exceptions like Edge and Chrome. I see this tug of war on the Brave Community between the flood of users with issues and the same 4 or 5 support folks. It's a shame because it is a very good, but for now very basic browser.

Islam Gamal

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018

Maybe they're also distracted with all the problems with Rewards feature. Lots of issues on their forum. And while this is happening there are others complaining about lack of, or broken basic features, e.g. granular cookie exceptions like Edge and Chrome. I see this tug of war on the Brave Community between the flood of users with issues and the same 4 or 5 support folks. It's a shame because it is a very good, but for now very basic browser.
thanks for the information.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011

It's a shame that they use their limited resources to implement crap like Binance widget instead of focusing on issues first.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.