Setup PCPC setup
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
If you go into program files it will probably be there, for me it did not show on the desktop, but in my program files it was there, the VPN folder and SpeedUp software bundled in the download without it asking.When I was using Avira I used this installer, which did not contain any unnecessary additions:
This one doesn't install this new Avira version, I think.When I was using Avira I used this installer, which did not contain any unnecessary additions:
It is probably not a new version. - I have not checked. But this version recommended as the last one without unnecessary additions.This one doesn't install this new Avira version, I think.
Yeah, I know. It's bloatware free and recommended. I may have shared this installer link on the forum first after I learned about it on reddit.It is probably not a new version. - I have not checked. But this version recommended as the last one without unnecessary additions.
It is possible that from you I have .Yeah, I know. It's bloatware free and recommended. I may have shared this installer link on the forum first after I learned about it on reddit.
Yes, you're right, the tools are in the antivirus program options, I thought you said something else.If you go into program files it will probably be there, for me it did not show on the desktop, but in my program files it was there, the VPN folder and SpeedUp software bundled in the download without it asking.
Did you manage to fix the context menu scan? Seems like Avira didn't make an update to patch it.To use AVIRA safely, I need to fix the context menu scan. Without that it's a mess
Here in my VM is still the version 1.1.68.I see on Avira page an update ?! VERSION 1.1.69.29688
Is context scan back?i have done a repair (because of the "84% update bug" in the GUI) and avira
has been updated to the new version
View attachment 267740
I did the repair too and now it's updated.i have done a repair (because of the "84% update bug" in the GUI) and avira
has been updated to the new version
View attachment 267740
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes