New Update Finally... The next generation of Avira is available.

Avira
183 Replies 46,787 Views
HTTPS scanning is a Pro feature, isn't it? Because the Free version doesn't have Web Protection.
As I said, I had problems with the new version. I need to update manually, because the automatic update doesn't work and the context menu scan is unavaible.
No wonder you have problems with it , its very buggy. About web protection, you may install avira safeshopping wich blocks malicious sites, but only in browser 🤷‍♂️ even if i had pro version of avira i probably would turn https scanning off since its using root certificate after turning on
 
To be honest, Avira's support team are one of the worst...They literally have less knowledge than normal users about Avira products.:rolleyes:
In my experience, customers of the free version don't give a damn. I recently had the opportunity to use technical support using the Free version of Avira and then the paid version. The difference is enormous. With the paid version the answers were very fast. With the free version I did not get any answer.
They have a strange approach to customers. I have not yet encountered such a thing.
Arcabit has the best support.
 
You don't need to check or uncheck anything, I'm testing on the Hub and I downloaded the free and pro version from the site and does not come with vpn and other tools, just the pure antivirus program.
I downloaded it from their website too and it includes extras such as system speedup, junk cleaning and software and driver updaters.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top