- Apr 24, 2016
@Andy Ful Are you planning to release an update for Simple Windows Hardening?Hard_Configurator on Windows 11 with SAC ON.
In April, I plan to publish H_C ver. 126.96.36.199 with full support for Windows 11 ver. 22H2 (fresh installation).
This will include the correction which enables SRP, so it can be used alongside SAC.
But, there is a question: Is SRP really required with SAC?
The answer can depend on how tight protection is wanted. I think that many users will like the protection as follows:
- SAC ON and No SRP (the left panel in H_C deactivated).
- PowerShell scripts and Windows Script Host are blocked via Windows policies.
- Remote features and SMB protocols are blocked.
- ConfigureDefender set to HIGH Protection Level.
- FirewallHardening configured with Recommended H_C settings.
- If MS Office is installed, then it is recommendable to use DocumentsAntiExploit tool.
View attachment 273863
The above settings can be also applied with the current H_C version 188.8.131.52.
In the version 184.108.40.206, it will be possible to apply any SRP restrictions on Windows 11 ver. 22H2 with SAC ON.
For example (setup similar to Basic_Recommended_Settings):
View attachment 273862