Andy Ful

From Hard_Configurator Tools
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
I is irritating when people who dislike something, start to dislike people who do not dislike it.:alien:
It is also irritating when people do not see the difference between 'being a fanboy of something' and 'do not dislike something'.
@voiceofreason, you are the new member so I wish you to be slower in judgements, and more polite.
Usually the people are more complex than you could see at the first sight. Do not be angry if you do not understand the standpoint of others, especially if you really do not know them.(y)
You hate Microsoft so much, so you probably are consequent and you are not using Windows, but probably something like Chromebook. By the way, it would be a good choice for the security reasons, too.:unsure:

Last edited:

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
I can't believe that nobody has figured out that Andy Ful and HarborFront are the same person or bot, likely burrito as well.. and that it's trolling you all to death. The asinine logic of the replies is not due to faulty modes of thought, it's deliberate and intended to be infuriating, heartless and faulty... similar to the behavior of Microsoft itself.

Ironic username.

But in actuality, the bot-war is only directed at you -- personally. And it's working.

And you discovered it.

Oh no.

E

Eddie Morra

Thread author
If no one gives the spammer a reaction then they'll eventually get bored and give up; if we all feed him/her with attention then they are more likely to continue.

It's like a bully... they pick on other people to deal with their own insecurities on the grounds that they will get a reaction. Once the victim is not fearing of the bully anymore, it makes it even more difficult for the bully to continue, because it only works when the victim is fearing the bully and providing reactions.

False accusations from a member who only signed up today isn't important - we already know that members like Andy Ful are not bots - and by caring to notice it and spend time debating back and forth about it, we'd be doing nothing but wasting our own free time when we could be doing something productive.

Put the member on Ignore and move on back to the original topic before this escalates in a bad direction.

voiceofreason

Level 1
Oct 13, 2018
That reads like a sockpuppet bot reply. Completely illogical response addressing keywords likely to be (but wasn't) the main idea while ignoring the entire point of what I said, instead shoveling out a long winded predictably asinine pile of thinly veiled provoke. Nobody would type that long of a reply in a nonnative language with such a pronounced accent while somehow using textbook accurate spelling and technically correct grammar.

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
That reads like a sockpuppet bot reply. Completely illogical response addressing keywords likely to be (but wasn't) the main idea while ignoring the entire point of what I said, instead shoveling out a long winded predictably asinine pile of thinly veiled provoke. Nobody would type that long of a reply in a nonnative language with such a pronounced accent while somehow using textbook accurate spelling and technically correct grammar.
Is this your first time in this forum?

And I doubt a forum bot would be able to develop an application.
· GitHub

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018

Andy Ful & HarborFront,

I think he's really onto us. It's amazing that he's so brilliant... the first to discover that we are Microsoft paid bots. I'm going to call Microsoft HQ and get guidance and talking points to deal with this threat. I'll email you when I get direction from them.

I think in the meantime, we just need to go with the strategy of discrediting him. He's so smart though, I don't know if it will work.

Don't mention this personal email on the boards.

Heil Microsoft.

-Your Microsoft Comrade, Burrito

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
I can't believe that nobody has figured out that Andy Ful and HarborFront are the same person or bot, likely burrito as well.. and that it's trolling you all to death. The asinine logic of the replies is not due to faulty modes of thought, it's deliberate and intended to be infuriating, heartless and faulty... similar to the behavior of Microsoft itself.
All 2/3 are not the same individual. Please don't come to a forum in order to conduct discord of a thread. We get the fact you dislike Microsoft, that's fair enough and your own personal opinion which is your right, like it's other(s) right to defend Microsoft. it's the basis of how common discourse happens, you have two sides.

~LDogg

Andy Ful

From Hard_Configurator Tools
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
He really thinks that I am a bot. Jesus !!!:geek:
I have the request to MT members, please do not respond if he will continue to provoke me.
If he is going to cross the line, I simply ask the MT staff to delete his posts.(y)

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
giphy.gif

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.