Status
Not open for further replies.

JM Safe

Level 38
Verified
UPDATE 14.09.2015 - JM Anti-Phishing 0.9.6 Beta Released!

Hello guys,

I managed to complete the 0.9.6 Beta version, before the start of the school and others commitments.
Anyway there is an important UPDATE:

The reading database system is really improved, but there are some problems with the external library that I used for it, so for now JM Anti-Phishing is avalaible only in portable version (.jar file), and maybe I prefer so. (The instructions to use the new portable version are in the thread).

Cattura1409.PNG

Cattura14091.PNG

Download link obviously updated ;)

Last edited:
M

MalwareT

Looks good :) It should be check for updates,and instead of VT add full name. Adding icon for program would be cool

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
UPDATE 14.09.2015 - JM Anti-Phishing 0.9.6 Beta Released!

Hello guys,

I managed to complete the 0.9.6 Beta version, before the start of the school and others commitments.
Anyway there is an important UPDATE:

The reading database system is really improved, but there are some problems with the external library that I used for it, so for now JM Anti-Phishing is avalaible only in portable version (.jar file), and maybe I prefer so. (The instructions to use the new portable version are in the thread).

View attachment 71828

View attachment 71829

Download link obviously updated ;)
Thanks @Jo Man getting better all the time. ;)

L

LabZero

Hello, Nojava version realeased !!!
I change little things :
-Removed some files in Javaportable
-Modified script to run -jar file
-Remove .bat and make a .exe file
-Add icon to folder
LINK => Dropbox - JM_AntiPhishingPortable_V0.9.6_Beta.exe
Let's use it !!!
@TheSuperGeek

Tested it and don't work (it doesn't check links), Please PM @Jo Man to fix the problem, probably it doesn't found the required external library to check links (beansbinding-1.2.1.jar and jsoup 1.8.3.jar)

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LabZero

Update: To fix the problem, cut and paste the files beansbinding-1.2.1.jar and jsoup 1.8.3.jar where you copied JM_Anti-Phishing.jar, so there will be 3 files (JM_Anti-Phishing.jar, beansbinding-1.2.1.jar and jsoup 1.8.3.jar) and obviously edit the path and .bat file accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:

JM Safe

Level 38
Verified
Hello everyone.

I decided to give a small gift to all members who are following the development of the project: JM Anti-Phishing Beta. You can add it to your signature, I hope you enjoy it!. :) Thanks everyone for your precious support! :)

JM Tester.png

To add it to your signature, just right click on the image and select "Copy URL Image", and then you can add it using the link ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.