K2021MR1 download

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
Same also in My Kaspersky, when I try to download a trial version, it appears to be 20.0, not 21.0.

Me too, but if you try the Kaspersky cloud free is the 21.0

1596318699033.png

Julian RO

Level 3
Oct 10, 2019
Interesting. Sadly, in Romania Kaspersky SC Free is still not available yet. Kaspersky said on Facebook that, depending of the number of customers in Romania they will decide to launch SC Free. Until that, time will speak.

Reactions: TRS-80

ItsReallyMe

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2017
does KIS 2021 automatically download as a update to my pc if I have KIS 2020 or do I need to manually install it from KIS Installer?

eXDj

Level 12
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
Julian9000 the installer is official ???
you uninstalled and reinstalled???
servers that move very hard, why when it is officially launched does not everyone receive it via update? now when we want 5G you can't offer 200 MB faster ???
ooo kaspersky,shame!1 year and same GUI,it is to hard for dark mode like on MAC ???
any big changes?suport more browser ?firemall more powerfull?web browser more agresiv?resurses?
changes man not pictures!!!
kts 21 release?very delay for kaspersky this year !!!
and when it launches it's like I hear "it's not compatible with windows h2" I'm sure !!!
let's just say, disaster for android, to support only one browser,chrome!!!WHY not edge ?or firefox ???
KASPERSKY it is 2020 not 2000 !!!
VERY bad company like Bitdefender!!! 0 support for user or to listen to our opinions !!!
Please see all kaspersky and bitdefender forum !A kaspersky it is now comunity :) !
Buy this 2 ? NO !!!
EX. for MAC
1.png

Last edited:

Julian RO

Level 3
Oct 10, 2019
No, I had Kaspersky Free 20.0 installed. I installed KIS 21.0 over KFA, and then I entered in the licensing option and clicked "Return to Kaspersky Free". And that's all.

servers that move very hard, why when it is officially launched does not everyone receive it via update? now when we want 5G you can't offer 200 MB faster ???
ooo kaspersky,shame!1 year and same GUI,it is to hard for dark mode like on MAC ???
Changing the GUI is an process that takes a lot of time. Don't worry, in Romania there's still the 20.0 version.

eXDj

Level 12
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
KIS 21 ?official?i search 1 hour and i dont found!in romania it is 21?
Changinng the Gui take time? :) from white to dark ? :) don't take their side anymore !!!
Did you search their forums and see what support they offer?

fabiobr

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 28, 2019
KIS 21 ?official?i search 1 hour and i dont found!in romania it is 21?
Changinng the Gui take time? :) from white to dark ? :) don't take their side anymore !!!
Did you search their forums and see what support they offer?
One thing I have to agree is with support, I don't like Bitdefender support, Kaspersky is slightly better but still bad from my opinion.

From all I tested, surprisingly Norton support is the best that I recently tried here in Brazil. Fast chat, pretty supportive, nice to you, etc. They answer me about privacy, GDPR and backup encryption.

When I chat with Kaspersky support live chat about a false positive the man there was stupid and dumb.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.