K2021MR1 download

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Just updated here. The trick to accelerate patch delivery still works with version 2021.

Capturar.PNG

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Mine don't have the (a) why????

View attachment 245025

I forced the patch update by editing the registry. It's basically the same as in version 2020.

1. Disable self-protection
2. Close Kaspersky
3. Run regedit and navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\KasperskyLab\AVP21.1\environment
4. Edit the key UpdateTarget and set the value to 200
5. Run Kaspersky
6. Re-enable Self-protection
7. Update and restart.

This way you don't have to wait for the update rollout.

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
I was able to download the GDPR compatible EU/UK version from kaspersky account. I'm not from UK but I set the location as UK on my account which enabled me to download.
PS: I created a new account deleting my older one, old accounts may not be able to change country.

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
I was able to download the GDPR compatible EU/UK version from kaspersky account. I'm not from UK but I set the location as UK on my account which enabled me to download.
PS: I created a new account deleting my older one, old accounts may not be able to change country.

If you have an old account, send to Kaspersky support an email to change your location, in 2 hours you are done with the new location for your account.

superleeds27

Level 6
Verified
Apr 5, 2017

I tried downloading from my UK account yesterday and it was still 20.

Edit. Just tried now and still 20. Shows the 21 version ix have on my laptop as 'not available in my region'

Last edited:
Reactions: TRS-80

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.