K2021MR1 download

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I think that's an error :unsure: , since that server is only for beta testing purposes, so the downloaded versions from there may cause instability in the system...

Also patch A for K2021 versions is official so no need to use that beta URL to get it, You should get it via Kaspersky standard server settings updating and rebooting the system, if still not, just be a bit patient (patches are delivery gradually) or You can try the "registry hack" to get it directly, it is already published in different threads of this Kaspersky section...

Some days ago I used online startup.exe installer to upgrade my KTS2020L with KTS2021A, the upgrade went fine, then I just ran manually a database update and rebooted the system, and patch A was already there...

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
For me this trick just work fine:

patch (a) has forced with this hack

1. Disable self-protection
2. Close Kaspersky
3. Run regedit and navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\KasperskyLab\AVP21.1\environment
4. Edit the key UpdateTarget and set the value to 200
5. Run Kaspersky
6. Re-enable Self-protection
7. Update and restart.

I made some alterations to the hack, copy the original registry value to a txt, do the hack, before restart I just restore the value from origin.

Julian RO

Level 3
Oct 10, 2019
Freud's trick helped me.
Captură ecran (15).png

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
It's not mine, it was posted originally, if I remember correctly, in previous old Kaspersky forum by a user I can't remember :)

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
I think that's an error :unsure: , since that server is only for beta testing purposes, so the downloaded versions from there may cause instability in the system...

Also patch A for K2021 versions is official so no need to use that beta URL to get it, You should get it via Kaspersky standard server settings updating and rebooting the system, if still not, just be a bit patient (patches are delivery gradually) or You can try the "registry hack" to get it directly, it is already published in different threads of this Kaspersky section...

Some days ago I used online startup.exe installer to upgrade my KTS2020L with KTS2021A, the upgrade went fine, then I just ran manually a database update and rebooted the system, and patch A was already there...
yeah i noticed after a few reboots kaspersky started to play up.

Reinstalled again, this time, 3 reboots later and still no patch a, so i used the registry tweak to get it.

Sadly when i booted Path of Exile is when system felt like it was under attack. Kaspersky didnt have the idle scan active either. I removed KIS again and POE was fine. Reinstalled and once again something is playing up.

Since I really do not have the time to be troubleshooting at the moment, i have removed KIS for now. Funny thing was prevoius version patch L had no problem with PoE running.

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
Patch B has been released today. In order words, not an important update. Mind you, patch A was also not important either unless you use Kaspersky Secure Connection.
2020-08-31 22_10_19-Window.png

Source

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2021 MR1. What's new

Patch B (Aug 31, 2020)
  • Patch B fixes a problem with the program interface in Turkish localization.
Patch A (12 Aug 2020)
  • Patch A fixes some errors in the operation of Kaspersky Secure Connection.

tbcam88

Sep 4, 2020
Does anyone perhaps have an offline installer for Kaspersky Security Cloud 21.1.15.500?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.