New Update KAV\KIS\KS\KSOS: 21.4 - 21.5 MR4 / MR5 beta updates

micasayyo

Level 3
Jan 31, 2022
Kaspersky 21.5.11.384(a) links from the official website in English (gives you the option to download from California in Spanish ES-MX)
the only problem is that it does not accept the KTS code when you install kaspersky plus
however if you install standard kaspersky it does accept the KIS code

KAV - Kaspersky Basic

KIS -Kaspersky Standard

KTS - Kaspersky Plus

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
Guys! Kaspersky is a joke!This company started down the slope. Now, I tried to install the version of 21.5, but can't started the application, because it have a problem with .NET Franwwork. :)I made harlan4096's suggestions, but dosen't work it. Try to reinstall the Kaspersky 21.5 and dosen't work. Sorry Guys, but it is thus very little. I'm starting to think that Kaspersky is a set of problems. I'm now very anger. 21.3 is working on Windows 11, 21.5 dosen't.:mad:

Last edited:

ItsReallyMe

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2017
Guys! Kaspersky is a joke!This company started down the slope. Now, I tried to install the version of 21.5, but can't started the application, because it have a problem with .NET Franwwork. :)I made harlan4096's suggestions, but dosen't work it. Try to reinstall the Kaspersky 21.5 and dosen't work. Soory Guys, but it is thus very little. I'm starting to think that Kaspersky is a set of problems. I'm not very anger. 21.3 is working on Windows 11, 21.5 dosen't.:mad:
OMG i got the same problem! If you ever get it fixed please tell me?!

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
OMG i got the same problem! If you ever get it fixed please tell me?!
Same problem here:
Képernyőkép 2022-02-09 185146.png

And i reinstall .NET Framework, and i scan my healthy status of my operating system files. Everything is allright. It is now my and not your problem.

RansomwareRemediation

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2020
Same problem here:
View attachment 264181

And i reinstall .NET Framework, and i scan my healthy status of my operating system files. Everything is allright. It is now my and not your problem.

I think it's a problem with your pc, you should format it. I just installed Kaspersky Standard on my windows 7 computer, it installed without any problems. Or maybe it's the operating system you have installed, if it's Windows 11 I recommend going back to 10. Greetings. The only detail is that the patch does not appear next to the version, only 21.5.11.384 and when I start all the programs, the option to uninstall does not appear, it is only in Add or remove programs, the rest, without problems, UNTIL NOW. I love the new Icon.

Reactions: Szellem

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Kaspersky USA official site still showing KAV/KIS/KTS downloads:

So those links still probably not ready for public download...

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Anyway I just used the non California installer but selected English while installing, in a W11 fully updated (running inside VMWare), it has no apps, only just K. Plus, and seems working fine here:

1644432848845.png

Last edited:

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
I think it's a problem with your pc, you should format it. I just installed Kaspersky Standard on my windows 7 computer, it installed without any problems. Or maybe it's the operating system you have installed, if it's Windows 11 I recommend going back to 10. Greetings. The only detail is that the patch does not appear next to the version, only 21.5.11.384 and when I start all the programs, the option to uninstall does not appear, it is only in Add or remove programs, the rest, without problems, UNTIL NOW. I love the new Icon.
I use only Windows 11. And, i think, windows 11 is not very fresh operating system. Kaspersky hade time to do good job.;) But, thank you for your answer!

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
The weird thing in those installers is that there is no option to 30 days trial 🤔

Reactions: Berny

marcopaone

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 15, 2016
Kaspersky USA official site still showing KAV/KIS/KTS downloads:

So those links still probably not ready for public download...
Same for Italy

Reactions: harlan4096

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.