Apr 28, 2015

1644653015634.png

Reactions: Berny and micasayyo

nicos181987

Level 1
Verified
Well-known
Jul 25, 2021
I am trying to see if the installers are available on the global website, but nothing, they are available only on the USA site.

But what are the new features of 21.5 from version 21.3? Is there a changelog? Because it didn't change only the GUI, did it?

Reactions: superleeds27

micasayyo

Level 3
Jan 31, 2022
So those of us who have Kaspersky Total Security installed, what do we do? Because the Kaspersky Total Security key is not accepted by Kaspersky Standard, it only accepts Kis keys :(

Reactions: linon1988

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Last edited:

micasayyo

Level 3
Jan 31, 2022
So from what I read, the clients that we have KTS will not be able to update to version 21.5. since kaspersky plus does not accept the keys.
In my humble opinion, the most logical thing would be those of us who have KTS, they will let us update to kaspersky Standard as a minimum, even if it is a lower version.
KAV → Kaspersky “Basic”
KIS → Kaspersky “Standard”
KTS → Kaspersky “Plus”
KSC → Kaspersky “Premium”

KAV → Kaspersky “Basic”
KIS →KTS Kaspersky “Standard” would be the best option for me
KTS → ?¿?¿?¿?
KSC → Kaspersky “Premium”

superleeds27

Level 6
Verified
Apr 5, 2017
Kaspersky 21.5.11.384(a) links from the official website in English (gives you the option to download from California in Spanish ES-MX)
the only problem is that it does not accept the KTS code when you install kaspersky plus
however if you install standard kaspersky it does accept the KIS code

KAV - Kaspersky Basic

KIS -Kaspersky Standard

KTS - Kaspersky Plus

These no longer work for me now!

VAR_123

Level 1
Verified
Dec 4, 2021
These no longer work for me now!
I think they were taken down. I even installed Kaspersky Standard over Kaspersky Internet Security.
Officially, in the USA, these products have not launched. Maybe they will launch in March. Until then, just use the Australia download links.

Reactions: harlan4096

superleeds27

Level 6
Verified
Apr 5, 2017
I think they were taken down. I even installed Kaspersky Standard over Kaspersky Internet Security.
Officially, in the USA, these products have not launched. Maybe they will launch in March. Until then, just use the Australia download links.
I cant see them? Australia site just shows the old ones.

Edit. Cache issue!

Is there anything different between installers at all? For example the Australian one that's there and the Eu/UK?

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.