New Update KAV\KIS\KS\KSOS: 21.4 - 21.5 MR4 / MR5 beta updates

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
For those who are getting .Net FrameWorks issues with new versions, these are the versions I have installed in my VM, where no issues:

1644478802834.png

Got the info with tool DotNetVersion 1.0

Last edited:

carl fish

Level 7
Verified
Mar 6, 2012

installed Kaspersky standard 21.5.11.384(a) works correctly.
what I don't understand is why kaspersky standard supports Kis keys, but kaspersky plus doesn't support Kts keys
Its because Kaspersky Total Security has now become Kaspersky plus and Kaspersky standard is the new product for Internet Security.

If you had total Security before, you can download Kaspersky Plus and it will accept Kts keys.

Last edited:

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
For those who are getting .Net FrameWorks issues with new versions, these are the versions I have installed in my VM, where no issues:

View attachment 264194

Got the info with tool DotNetVersion

View attachment 264194

Got the info with tool DotNetVersion 1.0
Same here:
.net keretrendszer ellenörzése.png

But, i don't understand what was the problem with 21.5, and why working good the 21.3. 21.3 same use the .NET Framework.

micasayyo

Level 3
Jan 31, 2022
Its because Kaspersky Total Security has now become Kaspersky plus and Kaspersky standard is the new product for Internet Security.

If you had total Security before, you can download Kaspersky Plus and it will accept Kts keys.
KAV -> Kaspersky Basic
KIS -> Kaspersky Standard
KTS -> Kaspersky Plus
I had Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) installed, I installed Kaspersky Plus and it did not support the key.
Luckily kaspersky standard if I admit a key that I had from KIS

Xjoker

Level 1
Feb 19, 2020

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014

Thanks for this download link (y)

Just to inform, first during install, you have to use VPN with servers from US, otherwise doesn't work... ;)

#1.png#2.png#3.png#4.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.