New Update KAV\KIS\KS\KSOS: 21.4 - 21.5 MR4 / MR5 beta updates

SpectraShadow83

Level 2
Jun 26, 2019
The final version of Kaspersky 21.5.11.384 is out, the old ones are still on the Kaspersky website, the website has not been updated yet. in addition, version 21.6.0.125 Beta has also been released. I don't know what they combine in Kaspersky but this year it is strange that it takes them all this time to release the new versions when other direct competitors have already done so ...

superleeds27

Level 6
Verified
Apr 5, 2017
The final version of Kaspersky 21.5.11.384 is out, the old ones are still on the Kaspersky website, the website has not been updated yet. in addition, version 21.6.0.125 Beta has also been released. I don't know what they combine in Kaspersky but this year it is strange that it takes them all this time to release the new versions when other direct competitors have already done so ...
Yet you still haven't posted a link 🤷

ItsReallyMe

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2017

ItsReallyMe

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2017
can you change KIS to english? its russian!

Reactions: Venustus

micasayyo

Level 3
Jan 31, 2022
after talking to kaspersky's tech support, kaspersky will release the English version of their new products on 15 February for AU & NZ and 1st March for the US
Kaspersky should release the official version in all languages like other companies like Eset or Btdefender do (I'll call Yevgueni Valentínovich Kasperski) Eugene Kaspersky for friends and I'll tell him about it:sneaky::)

ItsReallyMe

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2017
In Russian language? show screenshot of the error...
1644152356635.png

1644152394696.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.