Apr 24, 2016
I don't think so.

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
If you have a MB license with a Key and ID number ( like I have for my lifetime license bought in 2014) you won't be able to clean install MB 5 as it does not ask for both numbers to activate during a fresh install. If you are running MB 4 with a lifetime license you can install MB 5 overtop with no issues. But you don't get the VPN. I thought I read somewhere in their forum that once MB is released that you'll be able to activate with a lifetime license. If I find something I will post it.

oldschool

Level 82
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Malwarebytes 4.6
Good day Malwarebytes community!

A new version of your product Malwarebytes v4.6.8.311 component package 1.0.2259 is now available.

You can get the update right away by clicking "Check for updates" in Settings > General. Or, it will be automatically installed if you have automatic updates enabled.

Features and improvements

Minor updates

FYI - we're scaling back on updates to Malwarebytes v4 as we get really close to our Malwarebytes v5 release.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Here can you check the Beta and Final versions of Version 4.6

Mops21

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.