Moose’s World

Moose

Level 22
Thread author
Jun 14, 2011
Hello Hungry Man,

Thank you! For insight with Data to backup your information.
Any other suggestions and/or comments, feel free to let me
know!

Moose

Hungry Man

Jul 21, 2011
Always happy to help. I've used that article quite a few times because there's a lot of misinformation about what is and is not sent to Google.

I also use Comodo IS but without the AV. At one point I was using MBAM pro and I noticed no conflicts.

Moose

Level 22
Thread author
Jun 14, 2011
Hello everyone at MalwareTips,

I have complete Jumper DNS and DNS Norton.....ect.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Moose said:
Hello Earth,:)

Install Norton DNS, How do I Install the DNS Jumper? Also, how do I use this DNS Jumper? Not sure
about DSN Jumper? Could you explain, and what it exactly does? Many many thanks,

Moose

It saves you time from changing the DNS addresses manually and eliminates the need to install the DNS-providers software.

DNS Jumper is a small application that aids the user by providing a one-click system to change DNS servers. The application displays a list of DNS servers that can be activated with the click of the mouse button. Available DNS server range from Google DNS over Open DNS to Ultra DNS, Level 3, Open NIC to the default DNS server of the system.
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Other-Internet-Related/Dns-Jumper.shtml

On the DNS Jumper website, it shows how to use their software.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.