Status
Not open for further replies.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Another reson is to not have a " long " window at all in the bottom as seen in the screenshot as it creates big empty spaces that IMO shouldn't need to be there. Very similar to the previous Dark theme.
sIp0g7Qn_o.png

Bleak

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
quick note on the Midnight theme; the hover-over links color turning into a dark blueish doesn't look very good.
The links color could be a bit brighter, it's not immediately readable when you there's too many of them, as the following example.

Also, the footer links colors are nearly non visible (Contact us, privacy, etc.)

Attachments

• mt_color.jpg
    mt_color.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 262

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Another reson is to not have a " long " window at all in the bottom as seen in the screenshot as it creates big empty spaces that IMO shouldn't need to be there. Very similar to the previous Dark theme.
sIp0g7Qn_o.png

quick note on the Midnight theme; the hover-over links color turning into a dark blueish doesn't look very good.
The links color could be a bit brighter, it's not immediately readable when you there's too many of them, as the following example.

Also, the footer links colors are nearly non visible (Contact us, privacy, etc.)
Should look better now, take a look & let me know what you think.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
I agree, it's fixed and now looks much better. (y)

The mouse pointer hoover and automatic popup feature on Profile, Conversations and Alerts in the top right corner and also the possibility to click on the Text ( Conversations and Alerts ) inside those popups, will that come back?

Another thing. The icon with the profile picture/image inside that's located in the top right corner. IMO it looks a bit blurry or choppy around the edges and I understand it's because of the extrem small size.
tsqgbSpc_o.png

The new feature to toggle members profile information under the picture in posts, is there any in-option under my settings to disable that? I searched but couldn't find anything so I guess not but I could have missed it somewhere so better to ask.

Last edited:

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
I can't decide if I like this theme. I'll know a week or two later when I adjust to it.
I prefer to have Recent posts and New profile posts on the above blue bar. I don't like using sidebar or going to main page to for recent posts.

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Moment after the click, the page becomes blurred, then come for sharp.

Problems that I described in Post #71 on page 4 - are actual, sadly.

In most pressing detail:

"Recent Posts" and "Latest Threads" are indispensable at the top of sections, always visible, please

PS.

Load Time of the first page of this topic, on my Firefox ESR 52.7.3, with 3party scripts blocked: 4.30 seconds (better result...)
with
DOM processing: 3.62 s
Parse: 3.30 s

...and some news: "No overlay has been found on this website" contrary of ancient version, that content disappeared after clicking on remove overlay add-on icon.. so this is better now, from the website security point of view, I hope!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.