Not open for further replies.

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
Personally, I like the new look, I often apply the concept of resilience, the power of adapting to change and transform uncertainties into opportunities, and risks in the possibility of growth. Where sustainability aims to keep the world in balance, resilience helps to find solutions in a world that is often unbalanced
BTW a forum like MT can be considered like an extension of our life.

Just my opinion :)

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
With the new design, I now have to actually click on the bell icon too see any notifications I have, which is annoying.

Notifications/alerts themself does work automatic but it's from who and where that should be easier to check. It should be possible to implement again with the mouse pointer hoover and automatic popup feature on those icons. I belive @Jack will fix it as soon he's got the time.

The new Tab notification/alert feature should IMO be possible for members to toggle off or on as the " Bell " icon notification in the top right corner works fine on every page.
6Tg5MqhE_o.png

In the " Currently Online " status sidebar window banned members shouldn't be viewble. Atleast not for normal members IMO.

One more thing. The automatic Save drafts in the editor is much better now.(y)

Last edited:

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Would be great if Security related threads (like as Malware HUB ones, Malware Alerts,...) could get a red badge as previous?
Don't know whether it's related to the Midnight Design, however, all badges are blue and therefore hard to distinguish.
I know, I might be to picky :D

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Would be great if Security related threads (like as Malware HUB ones, Malware Alerts,...) could get a red badge as previous?
Don't know whether it's related to the Midnight Design, however, all badges are blue and therefore hard to distinguish.
I know, I might be to picky :D
@Spawn is working on the new Label, so it's a work in progress.
Also same problem here, need to click to see alerts.
same problem like @roger_m ...i must click to open the alerts...that's not so comfortable
Not for me. I need to click on the notification icon to see my alerts. Even hovering my mouse pointer over it does nothing.
I don't understand the issue, so when you receive an alert, the Bell in the header should get a red badge with a number ("1" in this case), then you click on the Bell and the alert shows in a sub-menu. Wasn't always like this?
124.jpg

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
@Spawn is working on the new Label, so it's a work in progress.

I don't understand the issue, so when you receive and alert, the Bell in the header should get a red badge with a number ("1" in this case), then you click on the Bell and the alert shows in a sub-menu. Wasn't always like this?
Looking forward to!

It's great to see this place evolve so fast!

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
In the previous version, if you hover above the Bell the alerts became visible. To click is no problem for me.
I didn't know that. Thanks. I've always clicked on the Bell :p
I'll see what can be done to bring that back.

As a separate note I've increased the max-width of the theme to 1330px, so it should be more space. And also we've moved the Most Posts (last 30 days) box, under the quick reply box.

PS. @frogboy & @Evjl's Rain are just 2 posts away.. I'm waiting to see if @Evjl's Rain will take the lead. : P

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I don't understand the issue, so when you receive an alert, the Bell in the header should get a red badge with a number ("1" in this case), then you click on the Bell and the alert shows in a sub-menu. Wasn't always like this?
I'm not getting any alerts,until I manually click on the Bell icon. Until I click on the bell, no alerts are shown.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I didn't know that. Thanks. I've always clicked on the Bell :p
I'll see what can be done to bring that back.

As a separate note I've increased the max-width of the theme to 1330px, so it should be more space. And also we've moved the Most Posts (last 30 days) box, under the quick reply box.

PS. @frogboy & @Evjl's Rain are just 2 posts away.. I'm waiting to see if @Evjl's Rain will take the lead. : P
Sounds like a challenge to me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.