Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
@Jack Jackie

I'm using FF Quantum, Opera and TugaBrowser for my android handphone and all have missing 'Edit' feature . You say my 3 browsers have problems?
Ok, I was looking at the desktop version. Found the issue and fixed it, so the drop-down menu should be there now.
It should be there now. Can you check please.
1.jpg

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Thx it just came back. What voodoo magic did you do?

Can you now cast some voodoo magic on my 2X MS tablets problem that I cannot do a posting? See photos previously attached in post #36
The main problem is that I cannot reproduce this, I've tried it on many devices and the Editor is always there. @Prorootect had the same issue and found the fault in a browser extension that was blocking the Editor script. Something similar is happening in your case, everything loads fine but the Editor won't load. When you go to with those devices on this page: Custom Image Button | WYSIWYG HTML Editor Examples | Froala can you see and use the Editor?

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
The main problem is that I cannot reproduce this, I've tried it on many devices and the Editor is always there. @Prorootect had the same issue and found the fault in a browser extension that was blocking the Editor script. Something similar is happening in your case, everything loads fine but the Editor won't load. When you go to with those devices on this page: Custom Image Button | WYSIWYG HTML Editor Examples | Froala can you see and use the Editor?
OK, can post now but only in MS SP4 using FF Quantum but not in Chrome browser. Even the logging out is alright now.

MS SP3 - Cannot post in both Chrome and FF Quantum

When I pressed 'Edit' it brings me to Edit Post, another page. I think the Edit feature has an issue

I have no issue using the editor you mentioned in your post using Chrome/FF Quantum

Last edited:

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
testing... but it seems that with the mobile version of the site still I have the problem.
Using the desktop version it works fine and I have back the edit button.

View attachment 188290
Hey, it's working now, I have clean the cache and cookies and I have refreshed the login :)
Thanks @Jack, you are amazing!! (y)

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Sidebar toggled earlier, now doesn't working, again, the right < herringbone moves from time to time with click on it but doesn't toggle...the PC fan works more after click on the sidebar and decelerates rotation after the refreshing of page... in Nightly (Firefox 55)
- surely Jack is working with this problem...

Sidebar toggles good in SeaMonkey and Chrome forks (Cent, Slimjet...)

Last edited:

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
OK, now I managed to solve my MS SP3's inability to post here when using FF Quantum

It's due to an older version of CanvasBlocker extension. Just updated it and now I 'm posting it using MS SP3

Logging out also ok now

Problem left now is inability to post here using Chrome browser for my MS SP3 & MS SP4

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
OK, now I managed to solve my MS SP3's inability to post here when using FF Quantum

It's due to an older version of CanvasBlocker extension. Just updated it and now I 'm posting it using MS SP3

Logging out also ok now

Problem left now is inability to post here using Chrome browser for my MS SP3 & MS SP4
Great! I'm really happy that you've manage to solve this issue. : D

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Finally, I solved my inability to post here problem with my Chrome browser for my 2x MS tablets.

Now, I can post, edit, have the smilies and log out is ok

In the Chrome icon shortcut on my desktop I

1) Removed the command line switch -disable-reading-from-canvas. Note that this command line switch has no issue with the previous version of MT layout
2) Enabled Canvas Fingerprint Protection in ScriptSafe which was previously disabled because of having 1)
3) Disable Prevent Clipboard Interference in ScriptSafe

Everything's working fine now....just awaiting RS4 update :love:

Last edited:

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Finally, I solved my inability to post here problem with my Chrome browser for my 2x MS tablets.

Now, I can post, edit, have the smilies and log out is ok

In the Chrome icon shortcut on my desktop I

1) Removed the command line switch -disable-reading-from-canvas. Note having this command line switch has no issue with the previous version of MT layout
2) Enabled Canvas Fingerprint Protection in ScriptSafe which was previously disabled because of having 1)
3) Disable Prevent Clipboard Interference in ScriptSafe

Everything's working fine now....just awaiting RS4 update :love:
Be sure to test our new BETA skin, it's not ready yet however you can see the direction that we're going on.
@Jack: in beta Skin, in What's new section, it would be possible to difference the unread posts by a different colour, it seems with new formats applied recently, I see all links in back, compared to the standard skin (unread in light blue):
Ok, I've added a blue color for the Unread thread links.
123.jpg

We've created a more simple look for the What's New page. It contains 3 categories - New Posts , New Threads and New Profile Posts. Also the Activity box on the main page, the buttons and header got a new look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.