By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Thanks very much. Initially, it seems to work (Settings/Notifications/Block new requests asking to allow notifications). I'll see if it holds up. Before, I used uBO's Picker and that worked perfectly. I wonder what changed.

But anyway, thanks for the help!

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Also, I guess You already disabled them here:, in Your profile settings

1639808736019.png

Last edited:

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
I don't know or I can't create a spoiler. How do I do it because when I try to do it this appears. I think it should be corrected, if it's a bug of course.

spolier

Reactions: Jack

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
It's easy do to manually, just add the tags :

Example of SPOILER

1645866487128.png

Second Example with Title

1645866911499.png

Third Example: Inline spoiler

To create standard spoiler (not inline) from buttons toolbar:

1645867107988.png

Last edited:

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
It's easy do to manually, just add the tags :

Example of SPOILER

View attachment 264628

Second Example with Title

View attachment 264629

Third Example: Inline spoiler
but I think that in the previous version of MT (please correct me if this is not so) this was done by itself, you did not have to insert anything manually. You would get a banner with the title of the spoiler and then its content. I think it would be easier for all users.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.