What games do you actually play?

Member Chat
199 Replies 45,982 Views
I dont have any console, although my bro does (PS4) I sometimes play with it, but more often, I play League of Legends. It's the only game I have installed in my computer. In my phone, I have played Clash of Clans since almost it was released in Spain. I also play sometimes Doodle Jump, funny to play if you have little time. And just some weeks ago I started to play Clash Royale, as my girlfriend plays and wanna play w me.
 
Man i have played sooooo many games, even counting this gen only. I play mostly on PS4 and PC. As for the end of the year i'll be playing Shadow Of Morder, CoD:WW2 and Battlefront 2. I plan on buing Wolfenstein 2, Assassin's Creed Origins, The Evil Within 2, South Park The Fractured But Whole and Dead Rising 4 but i'll wait for those to be discounted in 2018. My favorite game of the year so far is FFXV.
 
My favourite game is War robots but now i'm board from it war robots becomes more and more money hunger game with it's silly update in the game and developers add some expensive robots and weapons which i impossible to defeat.
 
As of now i just finished Prey and i'm currently playing Dead Rising 4. This game is so much fun, kind of a open world Beat 'em up where you slash thousands of zombies, a real good brawler game but don't except much from it besides that (story, gameplay and graphics are subpar). Gonna start playing Wolfenstein The New Colossus soon, it's supposed to be even better than The New Order. Playing some CoD: WW2 and Battlefront 2 as well.
 
Well sorry staff if i bump this old thread.

OK i do play GTA V/Online and Euro Truck Simulator 2 sometimes on PC, why i do play it? i wanna have fun with the squad, laugh, bad lang, etc
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top