What games do you actually play?

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Currently on my 3rd playthru of Witcher 3, Trying out Black Desert Online, and FF14 online. Actually anything to keep me away from WoW.

Used to love WoW, actually loved it a bit too much and enough to seek help to avoid it.

ttto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Sep 22, 2016
I dont have any console, although my bro does (PS4) I sometimes play with it, but more often, I play League of Legends. It's the only game I have installed in my computer. In my phone, I have played Clash of Clans since almost it was released in Spain. I also play sometimes Doodle Jump, funny to play if you have little time. And just some weeks ago I started to play Clash Royale, as my girlfriend plays and wanna play w me.

T

TrinitronMSDOS

Man i have played sooooo many games, even counting this gen only. I play mostly on PS4 and PC. As for the end of the year i'll be playing Shadow Of Morder, CoD:WW2 and Battlefront 2. I plan on buing Wolfenstein 2, Assassin's Creed Origins, The Evil Within 2, South Park The Fractured But Whole and Dead Rising 4 but i'll wait for those to be discounted in 2018. My favorite game of the year so far is FFXV.

Daljeet

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jun 14, 2017
My favourite game is War robots but now i'm board from it war robots becomes more and more money hunger game with it's silly update in the game and developers add some expensive robots and weapons which i impossible to defeat.

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
Currently fixated on Dying Light for XB1.

Should of bought it when it came out. Actually better than i thought it would be.

Reactions: Nevi and Venustus
T

TrinitronMSDOS

As of now i just finished Prey and i'm currently playing Dead Rising 4. This game is so much fun, kind of a open world Beat 'em up where you slash thousands of zombies, a real good brawler game but don't except much from it besides that (story, gameplay and graphics are subpar). Gonna start playing Wolfenstein The New Colossus soon, it's supposed to be even better than The New Order. Playing some CoD: WW2 and Battlefront 2 as well.

Reactions: Nevi

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Well sorry staff if i bump this old thread.

OK i do play GTA V/Online and Euro Truck Simulator 2 sometimes on PC, why i do play it? i wanna have fun with the squad, laugh, bad lang, etc

Reactions: Nevi and oldschool

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.