F
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Textes et musique : Powell Baden, Vinicius de Moraes
Paroles françaises : Pierre Barouh
Réalisation : Léonce Barbezieux
Interprétation : Pauline Croze
Réalisation album : Richard Minier
Musiciens : Marie Navarro, Bruno Ferreira, Philippe Entressangle, Serge Sentis et Richard Minier
p & c Un Plan Simple
Music
SONG: Samba Saravah
ARTIST: Pauline Croze
ALBUM: Bossa Nova
WRITERS: De Moraes, Baden Powell
Lots of members on here still listen to Hard rock/metal. Some of them seem to post a lot less now days.I think the friends in the forum listen to more slow music .Who listens to korn , Metallica , Rammstein ….![]()
Hello @Harputlu, welcome, you will find a variety here, it varies on what is being posted, I have some music by two out of three of those bands, and I have posted a Rammstein song here before (Amerika); but I have not gotten to posting any Korn songs that I have yet, you will have to look back through the many posts here, but you will find some things that you like.I think the friends in the forum listen to more slow music .Who listens to korn , Metallica , Rammstein ….![]()
Provided to YouTube by Beggars Group Digital Ltd.
Talk Show Host (Nellee Hooper Mix) · Radiohead
Talk Show Host
℗ 1995 XL Recordings Ltd
Released on: 1996-10-29
Associated Performer, Producer, Mixing Engineer: Colin Greenwood
Associated Performer, Producer, Mixing Engineer: Ed O'Brien
Associated Performer, Producer, Mixing Engineer: Jonny Greenwood
Associated Performer, Producer, Mixing Engineer: Phil Selway
Associated Performer, Producer, Mixing Engineer: Thom Yorke
Engineer, Programmer, Mixing Engineer: Nigel Godrich
Mixing Engineer: Nellee Hooper
Music Publisher: Warner Chappell Music Publishing Ltd.
Composer: Colin Greenwood
Composer: Ed O'Brien
Composer: Jonny Greenwood
Composer: Phil Selway
Composer Lyricist: Thom Yorke
Auto-generated by YouTube.
who listens to that stuff, just kidding. Crank up the subs for Cliff!I think the friends in the forum listen to more slow music .Who listens to korn , Metallica , Rammstein ….![]()
Some time back, there was a rock thread, I think Umbra started it, theres nothing stoping you from starting a new thread or just posting your favorite rock tunes here, it's all good friend.I think the friends in the forum listen to more slow music .Who listens to korn , Metallica , Rammstein ….![]()
Oh you will have fun there in the dark side of Umbras music choiceSome time back, there was a rock thread, I think Umbra started it, theres nothing stoping you from starting a new thread or just posting your favorite rock tunes here, it's all good friend.
Yes, he was a wild oneOh you will have fun there in the dark side of Umbras music choice![]()
Can't forget about this classic, one of the first songs that got me into heavy metal /grunge from back in the day.Hello @Harputlu, welcome, you will find a variety here, it varies on what is being posted, I have some music by two out of three of those bands, and I have posted a Rammstein song here before (Amerika); but I have not gotten to posting any Korn songs that I have yet, you will have to look back through the many posts here, but you will find some things that you like.
The first song that I thought of, for reasons unknown, probably because I assume that you have not heard it before, because it is by a small YouTuber, is nothing too heavy, but just happen to come to mind is:
What song/album are you listening to right now?
And here are some others that I just thought of:
What song/album are you listening to right now?
What song/album are you listening to right now?
What song/album are you listening to right now?
Can't forget about this classic, one of the first songs that got me into heavy metal /grunge from back in the day.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes