What song/album are you listening to right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noxx
  • Start date Start date
Member Chat
8,851 Replies 1,426,188 Views
That was really good show-Zi, is this a typical song that you listen to or something out of the ordinary.


Thank you show-Zi, I'm touched, you go out of your way to comfort others. :notworthy: I think Whitney Houston is an angel now and always was.


That was the perfect piece at the perfect time friend, cleared my mind of all else.:)


As for birthday, I can not talk without frogboy's detailed compassion. @frogboy is Being considerate towards many members. It's wonderful.

"Shamisen" 's crisp and pungent sound. The bass of "Wadaiko" like the beat of the earth. A flute called "shakuhachi" that cuts space. The session with Japanese traditional musical instruments is the music that I started getting interested in recently. I think that it is still a rare category in Japan.
 
@LASER_oneXM, good string of music, especially Shape of my heart, never heard that one, really terrific.

There is such a concentration of art out there today and free to experience, life's simple pleasures.


A very talented artist someone posted earlier, I liked his B side, the stuff not commonly played.


This is a good documentary of the progression of the Beatles, they were always on the cutting edge IMHO.
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top