What song/album are you listening to right now?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
That was really good show-Zi, is this a typical song that you listen to or something out of the ordinary.

Thank you show-Zi, I'm touched, you go out of your way to comfort others. :notworthy: I think Whitney Houston is an angel now and always was.

That was the perfect piece at the perfect time friend, cleared my mind of all else.:)

As for birthday, I can not talk without frogboy's detailed compassion. @frogboy is Being considerate towards many members. It's wonderful.

"Shamisen" 's crisp and pungent sound. The bass of "Wadaiko" like the beat of the earth. A flute called "shakuhachi" that cuts space. The session with Japanese traditional musical instruments is the music that I started getting interested in recently. I think that it is still a rare category in Japan.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
@LASER_oneXM, good string of music, especially Shape of my heart, never heard that one, really terrific.

There is such a concentration of art out there today and free to experience, life's simple pleasures.

A very talented artist someone posted earlier, I liked his B side, the stuff not commonly played.

This is a good documentary of the progression of the Beatles, they were always on the cutting edge IMHO.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.