Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Comodo Internet Security 9 Beta
offline installers

Code:
https://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/5000_beta/xml_binaries/cis/cis_setup_x64.msi
https://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/5000_beta/xml_binaries/cis/cis_setup_x86.msi

Reactions: Jack and Av Gurus
D

Deleted member 178

Comodo Internet Security 9 Beta
offline installers

Code:
https://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/5000_beta/xml_binaries/cis/cis_setup_x64.msi
https://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/5000_beta/xml_binaries/cis/cis_setup_x86.msi

official beta?

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I really hope they improve their signatures and heuristics

M

MalwareT

It's not everything in detection. CIS should be used by advanced users,especially HIPS feature.

Davidov

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Sep 9, 2012
Hello how do I delete unblock applications.I will add them to the exceptions.

Last edited:

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Salutations,Friends!

What is the best combination with Comodo Internet Security 9 Beta?
To make sure that the PC is protection from malware?

And how many bugs are still within Comodo Internet Security 9 Beta?

And do you think that will fix the bugs within a short period of time?

Kind regards,

technology

Level 7
Verified
Jul 5, 2013
Comodo v9 is in alpha stage not an official public release, so it is not stable yet... if the stable version still have a bugs what about alpha !!:D
about combination its up to you, I'm personally using Comodo FW with eset nod taking in your consideration that you can be fully protected with only good Comodo FW configurations .

for users who had crash after they update their Chrome 44 to 45
fix here from official forum:Users having Chrome 45 crash ; attention please ! - News / Announcements / Feedback - CIS

Reactions: Moose

Malware Man

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
I remember when I first installed Windows 10 and it constantly kept giving me a BSOD and I couldn't understand why since it was leading back to the system kernel driver. I happen to have CIS installed. I'm not shocked that you got a BSOD, it is what CIS is famous for lol.

Ever since I got rid of it, I haven't had one BSOD yet. Windows 10 is as stable as ever. :D

Version 9 looks pretty good. I'm liking the UI and looking forward to seeing tests on it. However, I probably won't be using it. I'm more than happy with the way Applocker works and how good it's working for me! :)

Reactions: Moose
H

hjlbx

Salutations,Friends!

What is the best combination with Comodo Internet Security 9 Beta?
To make sure that the PC is protection from malware?

And how many bugs are still within Comodo Internet Security 9 Beta?

And do you think that will fix the bugs within a short period of time?

@Moose

There are quite a few bugs in Comodo. It depends upon your specific system and version of Windows...

Despite this fact, Comodo properly configured, will protect your system.

Some bugs and other broken parts take years to fix... if they fix them at all. That is a fact...

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Version 9.0.0.4725
Improved
− Arcadia Theme implementation is in progress: New task bar with customization support, Settings added on the tasks frame (Bugzilla-1518)

Fixed
We have addressed many issues reported by our users in this release such as:− GUI text error on description window 'Antivirus > Exclusions'
− Comodo Defense+ is turned off' message is displayed in Windows Action Center after disabling Auto-Sandbox
− Purge' button does not work properly for a folders in 'Do not virtualize access to the specified files/folders' option of 'Sandbox Settings'
− Application that launched by 'LNK'-file is absent in File List
Comodo Internet Security Release Notes

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
OK. Thanks.
It looks really nice and clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.