H
hjlbx
Any news or updates ? Is still that Alpha / Beta version or they released a new Beta version ?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ....
They're not ready yet.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Any news or updates ? Is still that Alpha / Beta version or they released a new Beta version ?
This was suppose to release at the end of August. Now its October...
This is always the story with Comodo
Thats why I say & think that most of the times they announce stuffs without any real or ground work.
Hi there. I just found that I had an account here. Its me, Yro. Dont know how to change my name on the forum.
Thanks.
Hello Friend here's the link but there are still bugs COMODO Internet Security 9.0.0.4725 Beta/ 8.2.0.4703 | Softexia
yeah. That was sick. They post schedules but dont respect their schedules. I ask about explanations on it and get banned, /short version
Lets not waste time on it.
Does anyone knows if CIS9 is going to be released as beta in this year?
Salutations,Friends!
And their Comodo Firewall newest version any headaches?
I wonder if Secure Shopping on the GUI is like kaspersky safe money browser, Bitdefender safepay browser, Avast new beta safebrowser, etc...?Installer size: 5,15mb = Online installer. Great.
Little ReviewNew UI:
![]()
Default settings overview
I wonder if Secure Shopping on the GUI is like kaspersky safe money browser, Bitdefender safepay browser, Avast new beta safebrowser, etc...?
Yeah safepaybrowser with key encryption & phishing protection would be good. Password manager & other bloats not needed.I would bet that it is.
Oh geez, I hope they do not add cheezy password manager...
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes