omidomi

Level 67
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
I received the Patch C more than 12 hours ago.
But I don't see the changelog, except the technical changelog in the K forums which I don't fully understand. :D
not recived by me, you are beta tester ?

harlan4096

Level 63
Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
As @XhenEd said, still there is no official changelog, this one taken from beta testing thread:
Fixes:
• Bug 1620997:Support: Error opening some pages via http
• Bug 1366138:KFA. Disabled secure settings are not shown
• Bug 1596084: Protection is disabled after moving system date to license expiration date.
• Bug 1647895:[DNT] DNT plugin doesn't show number of detected trackers on some web pages in FF 45
• Bug 1648883:certificate cant be checked due to “no KSN response”
• Bug 1655068:[Backup] Backup task hangs on 95% if source files were deleted
• Bug 1629427:Reboot request is shown after each update
• Bug 1583417: Product does not change configuration file for upgrade.exe on Windows lower than windows 10
• Bug 1368562:BSOD when SafeBrowser opened and idle (AMD)

Evjl's Rain

Level 43
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
hello, I need your help. I'm using MR1 trial version. I tried to update it but it couldn't update to patch c. The about and support menu just shows 16.0.1.445 (no more letter)
How can I update it to patch c for trial version? I tried to install the online installing version but still not working
Thank you

harlan4096

Level 63
Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
Is Your trial period still active? I mean, are You still within the 30 days trial period?.

After finished this period, application still is working, but it won't update anymore until You activate it with a legal activation license/code.

Evjl's Rain

Level 43
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Is Your trial period still active? I mean, are You still within the 30 days trial period?.

After finished this period, application still is working, but it won't update anymore until You activate it with a legal activation license/code.
I still have full trial period and everything is still working/protected

harlan4096

Level 63
Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
Check whether in Kaspersky Installation folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 16.0.1
There is a file with a similar name to this: kis2016mp1c.msp

Sometimes, no letter of patch is shown because a GUI bug... also, to apply the patches after updating You have to reboot the system.

Reactions: Evjl's Rain

Evjl's Rain

Level 43
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Check whether in Kaspersky Installation folder:

There is a file with a similar name to this: kis2016mp1c.msp

Sometimes, no letter of patch is shown because a GUI bug... also, to apply the patches after updating You have to reboot the system.
thank you. after a reboot I finally got patch c. It's definitely a UI bug