yup you are right it need restart.No, I'm not.
You can restart the system. Maybe it just waits to be restarted.
• Bug 1620997:Support: Error opening some pages via http
• Bug 1366138:KFA. Disabled secure settings are not shown
• Bug 1596084: Protection is disabled after moving system date to license expiration date.
• Bug 1647895:[DNT] DNT plugin doesn't show number of detected trackers on some web pages in FF 45
• Bug 1648883:certificate cant be checked due to “no KSN response”
• Bug 1655068:[Backup] Backup task hangs on 95% if source files were deleted
• Bug 1629427:Reboot request is shown after each update
• Bug 1583417: Product does not change configuration file for upgrade.exe on Windows lower than windows 10
• Bug 1368562:BSOD when SafeBrowser opened and idle (AMD)
I still have full trial period and everything is still working/protectedIs Your trial period still active? I mean, are You still within the 30 days trial period?.
After finished this period, application still is working, but it won't update anymore until You activate it with a legal activation license/code.
There is a file with a similar name to this: kis2016mp1c.mspC:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 16.0.1
thank you. after a reboot I finally got patch c. It's definitely a UI bugCheck whether in Kaspersky Installation folder:
There is a file with a similar name to this: kis2016mp1c.msp
Sometimes, no letter of patch is shown because a GUI bug... also, to apply the patches after updating You have to reboot the system.