By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Community Feedback
2,008 Replies 413,588 Views
Can't reach MalwareTips or anything else on the internet right now?

It's @Cloudflare


"Cloudflare is investigating wide-spread issues with our services and/or network. Users may experience errors or timeouts reaching Cloudflare’s network or services."

 
Today, June 21, 2022, Cloudflare suffered an outage that affected traffic in 19 of our data centers. Unfortunately, these 19 locations handle a significant proportion of our global traffic. This outage was caused by a change that was part of a long-running project to increase resilience in our busiest locations. A change to the network configuration in those locations caused an outage which started at 06:27 UTC. At 06:58 UTC the first data center was brought back online and by 07:42 UTC all data centers were online and working correctly.

Depending on your location in the world you may have been unable to access websites and services that rely on Cloudflare. In other locations, Cloudflare continued to operate normally.

We are very sorry for this outage. This was our error and not the result of an attack or malicious activity.
 
I changed from NextDNS to Cloudflare already. Still slow. :(
Not having any slowdowns. Did you clear both Windows and Browser DNS cache after changing DNS?


about:networking#dns
 
I am having trouble posting in H_C I get the following error message. If you can help me I will be very grateful in advance.

H_C.jpg
 
Jack,

I keep getting this message when I am browsing the forum. This happens at random times, especially when I open a thread in a new tab. I think it's Ublock causing it because that's the only extension I have installed currently. This happens only when using Edge. I click reload and it works after that. Just letting you know.

View attachment 267974
I cannot reproduce this. Coud you stop the Ublock for this site and see if it's still happening. Thank you!
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top