Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Can't reach MalwareTips or anything else on the internet right now?

It's @Cloudflare

"Cloudflare is investigating wide-spread issues with our services and/or network. Users may experience errors or timeouts reaching Cloudflare’s network or services."

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Today, June 21, 2022, Cloudflare suffered an outage that affected traffic in 19 of our data centers. Unfortunately, these 19 locations handle a significant proportion of our global traffic. This outage was caused by a change that was part of a long-running project to increase resilience in our busiest locations. A change to the network configuration in those locations caused an outage which started at 06:27 UTC. At 06:58 UTC the first data center was brought back online and by 07:42 UTC all data centers were online and working correctly.

Depending on your location in the world you may have been unable to access websites and services that rely on Cloudflare. In other locations, Cloudflare continued to operate normally.

We are very sorry for this outage. This was our error and not the result of an attack or malicious activity.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I changed from NextDNS to Cloudflare already. Still slow. :(
Not having any slowdowns. Did you clear both Windows and Browser DNS cache after changing DNS?

about:networking#dns

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
I am having trouble posting in H_C I get the following error message. If you can help me I will be very grateful in advance.

H_C.jpg

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I am having trouble posting in H_C I get the following error message. If you can help me I will be very grateful in advance.

View attachment 267908
That's Cloudflare's Firewall, it is something that is seen as malicious in the message or attachment (False positive). I'll look into what's going on....

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Jack,

I keep getting this message when I am browsing the forum. This happens at random times, especially when I open a thread in a new tab. I think it's Ublock causing it because that's the only extension I have installed currently. This happens only when using Edge. I click reload and it works after that. Just letting you know.

View attachment 267974
I cannot reproduce this. Coud you stop the Ublock for this site and see if it's still happening. Thank you!

rain2reign

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2020
One of the first things I'd do is to go to uBlock Origins Dashboard, and under 'My Filters' tab, press 'purge all caches' and subsequently 'update now'. Let it do it's thing, and double-check if an update failed on a filter. If it does, repeat the steps until it doesn't and reboot the browser.

Most often, that fixes such random behaviour for me.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.