Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
afaik no.Installed vivaldi,is there anyway to block canvas fingerprinting?!
I'm also having problem with launching it in SBIE shutdown after a few seconds, sticking with Palemoon. Thanks for the info...afaik no.
Here is works fine. You choose save to automatically save it in the downloads folder. You choose Save as... if you want to choose where to download it to. You choose open, then it goes in downloads and opens it automatically without that you have to run the file manuallyVivaldi browser for our friends ...
Maybe I'm off the list of friends.
I reported a lot of bugs from earlier versions and damn the attention they paid me
They not even corrected the problem to save a file in any folder that I reported half a century ago ... Vivaldi always save in "downloads" folder, why¡?
Another browser path to failure ... and start Chromium was a full error
They have to listen to many users! I believe that they first give priority for what you need to be urgently correct, and then things that users ask to add ... remember - it is not just your message reaches them ... There are many ... Then they try to give attention to all ... the bug reported vc (I believe that is not a bug, just choose save as) they received ... every bug reported will have to turn ... I think it's so!Vivaldi browser for our friends ...
Maybe I'm off the list of friends.
I reported a lot of bugs from earlier versions and damn the attention they paid me
They not even corrected the problem to save a file in any folder that I reported half a century ago ... Vivaldi always save in "downloads" folder, why¡?
Another browser path to failure ... and start Chromium was a full error
I wanna try Vivaldi and I have some questions.
- I have W7 64x, should I install the 32x or the 64x (experimental).
- I'm interested in Vivaldi privacy policy VS Firefox privacy policy.
- Difference between Chrome and Vivaldi.
guys ,excuse me, are you able to connect to malwr.com with vivaldi right now? it says connection not https and no way to bypass the stop.
thank you
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes